Domain specific Conferences / Events
- Podina, I.R., Fodor, L., Soflau, R. (2016). The efficacy of eHealth interventions for weight loss in overweight and obese people. A systematic review & meta-analysis. Poster presentation held at the “46th European Association Of Behavioral And Cognitive Therapies Congress (EABCT)”, Stockholm, Sweden
- Podina, I.R., Fodor, L., Soflau, R., Boian, R. (2016). SIGMA: A Self-help, Integrated, and Gamified Mobile-phone Application for weight management in young adults. Poster presentation held at the “30th Conference of the EHPS/DHP – “Behaviour Change: Making an impact on health and health services”, Abeerdeen, Great Britain
- Podina, I. R. (2016). How to control eating behavior impulsiveness? Key speaker presentation held at the Health Now Conference, second edition, Bucharest, Romania.
- Podina, I.R. (2016). The hidden side of gaming: The benefic effects of gaming on brain and behavior. Key speaker presentation held at the Brain Awareness Week Conference, Bucharest, Romania
- Podina, I.R. (2016). Using gamification and behavioral genetics in the service of cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy: An interdisciplinary approach. Key speaker presentation held at Diaspora în cercetarea științifică și învățământul superior din Romania, Timișoara, Romania
- Avram, E., Podina, I. R., Giosan, C. (2015). A Cognitive-Behavioral Standpoint on the Perceived Consequences of a Major Seismic Event in Relation to Optimism and Pre-hazard Emotional Distress. Journal of Rational-Emotive & Cognitive-Behavior Therapy, 1–11. http://doi.org/10.1007/s10942-015-0231-x